Truck Truck Truck
(407) 306-0101


If you own a truck you most likely need a trucking-related insurance. Truck insurance may be purchased for different types of trucks, including tractor trailers, dump trucks, tow trucks, flat beds, cement trucks, box trucks, and auto-haulers.

There are several types of coverage that may accompany a truck, and it includes primary liability coverage for when you are on the road, physical damage for your own truck and trailer, cargo insurance to cover your freight, and other coverages such as general liability, non-trucking liability, non-owned trailer liability and trailer-interchange.

Insurance is one of the largest expenses that a trucker faces on his business.  It is a great advantage to work with a qualified agent in order to determine the right insurance coverages for your business, at the best possible price. 

Licensed in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.

Accent Brokers Insurance

4503 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32812
(407) 306-0101
Click here to e-mail us